Saturday 8 August 2015

list of ways to enjoy family movie night at home

list of ways to simplify family movie night | ListPlanIt.com
I am a big fan of movies.  We went to very few movies when I was growing up, but that was partly due to the fact that movies could only be viewed in the theatre or  if you waited long enough for a movie to come out with commercial breaks on a network.  Once we got a VCR player at my house (I think I was in middle school), I was hooked.  Luckily, I found a guy who has the same passion for movies that I do.  Our first summer married, we were poor college students but still managed to spend over $200 on movie rentals from Blockbuster.  Once we started to have children, we still enjoyed movies at home, but mainly we watched them after the children were in bed.  However, when the children were old enough to sit still through a feature-length movie, we knew it was time to share our enthusiasm.  My friends all know that Friday night has become sacred family time at our house.  For the past 5 years, Friday has been our family’s Pizza and Movie Night.  We wake up on Friday with the giddy knowledge that we’ll be chowing on our favorite pizza and journeying to a new world that very evening. Read More: https://goo.gl/Wh7wc7

No comments:

Post a Comment